Educational Opportunities with Doula Network Doulas!
Jessica Hayek, CCCE
Registration is required, contact firstname.lastname@example.org 518-727-8219
- Active Birth Mini Series, June 11th and 13th, 6-9 pm, Family Life Center, Albany office. $145 mom+1 – In this condensed series, we will cover all essential topics for labor and birth. Appropriate for both hospital and homebirthing families. Visit website for more detailed class information. albanyfamilylifec
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES by calling or texting Tisha at (518) 366-2159
- 1:1 Private in home Childbirth Preparation and Lactation Support Services as needed.
- Monthly Home Sweet Homebirth Childbirth Preparation Series: The first three Mondays of the month in the Saratoga office of the Family Life Center, 2 Franklin Square, 6:30-8:30p, $75. Preparation for couples for birth at home.
- Breastfeeding Basics Class: The fourth Wednesday of every month in the Albany office at the Family Life Center, 6-8p, $25.
- The Open Minded Vagina: Free support group the fourth Monday of every month in the Saratoga office of the Family Life Center. 6:30-8:30p
A gathering of pregnant women (only) to explore the emotional landscape of preparing for birth.
Pre-registration is required – please contact Betsy at (518) 449-5759 (call or text) or on email: mercogliano.betsy@
- All About Water (water and birth exploration) on the first Thursday of June (6./7) and July (7/5), 6:30-8pm, $25 per participant (pregnant person plus partner) at Albany FLC, 20 Elm Street, Albany, NY 12202
- Active Birth Mini Series, Tuesday, July 17 and Tuesday, July 24 from 6-9pm a, Family Life Center, Albany office. $145 mom+1 – In this condensed series, we will cover all essential topics for labor and birth. Appropriate for both hospital and homebirthing families. Visit website for more detailed class information. albanyfamilylifec
Brittney Kajdacsi, CD(DONA), CLC
Preregistration required, 309.721.3082 or birthingwithbrittney
- Breastfeeding at Albany Medical Center the third Saturday of every month.
- Infant Care & CPR Demo May 12th and June 2nd
Rebecca Rovner, CD (DTI)
Preregistration required, 845.554.8828
- New Parent Meetup Group, Northshire Bookstore (second floor), 424 Broadway, Saratoga SpringsWednesday mornings, 10:30-11:30 – geared for parents and their babies, 0-12 months